The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has started assessing sample cases against Northern Provident Investments (NPI), after announcing
that customers have valid claims.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is a lifeboat scheme, set up by the Government, to pay compensation when financial firms have failed and gone out of business. They announced in January this year that they were now open to claims against NPI.
In reaching this decision, the FSCS conducted a thorough investigation of NPI’s working practices. They concluded that there had, in fact, been financial mis-selling on the part of NPI and have started to assess sample claims against the firm – in other words, a selection of typical claims already submitted are going through the claims process. At this stage, they are not yet opening the compensation doors to all individual investors.
- Barbican Investments
- Azurite ISA
- Blackmore Bond
- Fluid Trust ISA
- Absolute ISA
- Acorn ISA Bond
- Choices ISA
- Convivia Capital’s Convivia ISA
- FREE Wind ISA
- Knightsbridge Capital Bond
- Northbridge ISA
- Ziphouse IFISA
- Access Commercial bonds
- Astute Capital’s IFISA
- Satchi Holdings’ ISA-eligible bond
- Haletone/Shetland Space Centre IFISA-eligible bond
- Synthesis Analytics UK IFISA-eligible bond
- Summit Resorts & Development Ltd IFISA-eligible bond
- The Electric Vehicle Company IFISA-eligible bond
- Leonne International IFISA-eligible bond
“This latest update from the FSCS is really encouraging news for NPI investors. The company’s collapse left many people worried they might never get any money back. Hopefully, it won’t be too long before the claims route is open to everyone.
The team and I would encourage anyone concerned about any investments with NPI to get in touch for a no obligation discussion to explore your options.”
If you have been affected by the NPI collapse, please get in touch with our specialist FSCS Claims team. They can help you make a claim for compensation. While this can be a complex and time-consuming process, our experience and expertise in presenting cases to the FSCS ensure claims are processed quickly and the best results are achieved for our clients.
To find out more, please call us on 0800 169 5925, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete one of the forms below.
Time limits can apply and so anyone wishing to bring a claim should do so without delay.
Meet Sarah, who heads up our experienced Pension and Investment Claims team.
Sarah and her colleagues are on hand to help with your claim.
- Always fight your corner.
- Explain anything you don't understand.
- Provide full transparency on our charges.
- Never ask for any upfront payment.
- Recover the best compensation we can.
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Respond quickly to any queries.