|Closing date:||27/11/2020||Positions available:||2|
|Salary:||£16,000 per year||Working hours:||Full-time - 35 hours per week|
|Contract:||Permanent||Contracted hours:||Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm|
TLW Solicitors are looking for a Paralegal with an exceptional
level of client focus to work from Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will be dealing with :-
- Professional Negligence;
- Financial Miss-selling;
- Civil Litigation;
- Personal Injury;
- Additionally, new areas of work may be added from time to time.
The role involves :-
- Taking the initial attendance and setting up the matter on our case management system;
- To obtain and assimilate documents;
- Identify potential defendants and claim routes to ensure matter meets core criteria;
- Working with other paralegals and fee earners in the progression of cases;
- Administrative support.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate should possess :-
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal
- and written, with first class client care skills;
- The ability to work effectively within a team and on their own initiative;
- Analytical skills, including the ability to understand and assimilate data quickly;
- Time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- IT literacy.
TLW Solicitors are a friendly, forward-thinking, successful firm of solicitors. At TLW we specialise personal injury law, professional negligence, and financial mis-selling/consumer law.
We are committed to providing an open and consultative working environment where we strive to share knowledge and experience and actively encourage team interaction and development. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in our recruitment practices.
TLW Solicitors offer free on-site parking, training and development and healthcare.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore if you have not received a response from us within four weeks of the closing date, you will not have been shortlisted for interview.