Case Administrator [ref:SSRTB001]
|Closing date:||09/12/2016||Positions available:||1|
|Salary:||£14,000 per annum||Working hours:||Full-time|
|Contract:||Permanent||Contracted hours:||Monday - Friday @ 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
TLW Solicitors are looking for a Case Administrator with excellent IT skills and an exceptional level of client focus to work from Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Professional Negligence
- Financial Mis-selling/Consumer Law
- Additionally, new areas of work may be added from time to time
The role involves data collection and analysis, collating weekly & monthly reports as well as working closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure our clients & business partners are kept fully updated and informed.
Further duties will include day to day tasks to assist the department with case progression.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with first class client care skills
- IT proficient (including a good knowledge of Excel)
- The ability to work effectively within a team and on their own initiative
- Time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, including the ability to understand and assimilate data quickly
TLW Solicitors are a friendly, forward-thinking, successful firm of solicitor’s. At TLW we specialise in all aspects of personal injury law, including road traffic accidents, accidents in the workplace, and industrial disease cases as well as Professional negligence and Financial Mis-selling/consumer law.
We are committed to providing an open and consultative working environment where we strive to share knowledge and experience and actively encourage team interaction and development.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in our recruitment practices and will not discriminate on the basis of age, marriage and civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment or pregnancy and maternity. TLW Solicitors offer free on-site parking, training and development, childcare vouchers and healthcare. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore if you have not received a response from us within four weeks of the closing date, you will not have been shortlisted for interview.