If it is a UCIS (unregulated collective investment scheme) this could include forests in Central America or housing developments in Cape Verde, a car park, store pods or property that doesn’t exist!
If it’s unregulated, you may not have any protection. TLW Solicitors offer advice on how to reclaim compensation for a mis-sold SIPP, contact us today we can check your contracts for your peace of mind.
TLW Solicitors are here to help on a no-win no-fee basis.
Fill in our enquiry form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today.
Meet Sarah, who heads up our Mis-Sold SIPP Compensation Claims team.
Sarah and her colleagues are on hand to help with your claim.
- Always fight your corner.
- Explain anything you don't understand.
- Provide full transparency on our charges.
- Never ask for any upfront payment.
- Recover the best compensation we can.
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Respond quickly to any queries.