TLW Solicitors are looking for a Paralegal/Administrative Assistant with an exceptional level of client focus to work from Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- All types of Personal Injury including Road Traffic Accident
- Professional Negligence
- Financial Mis-selling/Consumer Law
- Civil Litigation
- Additionally, new areas of work may be added from time to time
Responsibilities and Duties
The role involves taking initial attendances with the client, processing file set-ups, extensive contact with clients and third parties and day to day tasks to assist the department with case progression.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with first class client care skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team and on their own initiative
- Time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, including the ability to understand and assimilate data quickly
- IT literacy
No previous legal experience is necessary, but administration experience is essential.
TLW Solicitors are a friendly, forward-thinking, successful firm of solicitor’s. At TLW we specialise in all aspects of personal injury law, including road traffic accidents, accidents in the workplace, and industrial disease cases as well as Professional negligence and Financial Mis-selling/consumer law.
We are committed to providing an open and consultative working environment where we strive to share knowledge and experience and actively encourage team interaction and development.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in our recruitment practices and will not discriminate on the basis of age, marriage and civil partnership, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, sex, gender reassignment or pregnancy and maternity. TLW Solicitors offer free on-site parking, training and development, childcare vouchers and healthcare.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore if you have not received a response from us within four weeks of the closing date, you will not have been shortlisted for interview.
- Holidays 23 per annum plus bank holidays
- Onsite free parking
- TLW Solicitors are the current Northern Law Awards Employer of the Year