TLW are delighted to have a long standing relationship with the Calvert Trust and take great pride in sponsoring their annual ball again in 2015.
For over 30 years, Calvert Trust Kielder has been delighting thousands of disabled people, and their families and friends, with what they CAN do.
They provide a place where disability has no limits; a place where able-bodied and disabled people and their families work together to achieve their own personal goals.
Children see their father leave his wheelchair and scale the climbing wall, and siblings, where one has a disability, fly through the air together on the King Swing. The integration of disabled and able-bodied people is crucial to breaking down barriers about what can be achieved.
Thanks to the generosity of sponsors and supporters, The Calvert Ball has raised more than £180,000 over the last six years, allowing the Trust to create some amazing life-changing experiences.
- Always fight your corner.
- Explain anything you don't understand.
- Provide full transparency on our charges.
- Never ask for any upfront payment.
- Recover the best compensation we can.
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Respond quickly to any queries.